Saturday, November 12, 2005

Am Home and ready to Party….

I am home from Prague but if you want to view all my holiday pics (My daughter said this is boring) still if you want to see them you can click onto THIS and you can see the whole collection!

Last night was so fucking windy and horrible; I fell asleep at 9pm and didn’t wake till 10am this morning. I am officially Rip Van Godley.
I was supposed to go to Craig Hill’s BBC Wrap Party last night, but after being so tired and having watched trees outside my window uproot themselves in the wind….i decided to stay at home. I am becoming one of those old people who are too scared to leave the house in case the weather kills me.

Tomorrow I will be going to the Scottish BAFTA party. I have no idea what I will be wearing and as Ashley is coming it doesn’t matter what I wear; I will look like a small old fat woman next to her.

Still I will do my best to look decent and will apply copious amounts of make up to make me look human. I wish I was 19 again, I wish my skin still fitted me and my breasts didn’t need a bra that was made at a shipyard and has the inner framework of titanium steel scaffolding to support my pendulous saggy boobs.

I am happy to report that I will soon have a clip of my play ‘Smack the Point Of Yes’ on my website and will send a link as soon as it’s on the site. The play is pretty serious and deals with issues that range from drug addiction to child abuse, there is some funny bits in there as well and was reviewed as ‘Shirley Valentine with a twist’ by Glasgow Evening Times.

So I hopefully will have some good photo’s from Scotland’s biggest celebrity night of the year, the press will also be there and I am praying that they don’t get a picture of me with a fat double chin, boobs hanging out of my dress and a young man desperately trying to escape my claw like grip!

No comments: