Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blow Jobs and Bafta’s

Recent reports are saying that oral sex may lead to higher risk of throat cancer; my husband says the word ‘May’ in that sentence is important. I am worried sick and I might get his throat checked.

He doesn’t seem too bothered and so life goes on.

I have been slow with my blog again as I have been getting ready for London and New York, also my addiction to the Gilmore Girls has been very consuming. The last season finished last night in the US and that’s the end of the entire series.

I have seen every episode of every season and have been recently scanning all the websites that illegally show TV series uploaded and shared with people on the web.
I had three people in America who uploaded the show onto my favourite website and let me watch it as soon as the site accepted it. I was so excited.

I am now into 24 season 6. The finale was this week and my friends on the web have assured me it is up, the problem with 24 is, the people who represent the network that show it on television in America, have a team of computer legal geeks who scan all the TV web host sites and demand they get pulled down, so it’s a race against time to catch it….a bit like an episode of 24 as we the viewers try to outwit the corporations that prevent us from watching free of charge. My life is dull…I know.

I am off to the BAFTA TV awards in London on Sunday, so hopefully I will make it down the red carpet without falling over in my high heels. It’s always a worry.

Thanks to all who have helped me get accommodation in New York next week and thanks to Virgin Atlantic who may possibly see it in their hearts to upgrade me on my flight out of Heathrow on Tuesday morning…please?

No comments: